[Coco] CocoFlash Updates

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:59:24 EDT 2016

No apologies needed Jim.

I don’t think we should be too concerned with stepping on each other’s toes with these projects,
as there’s probably enough time at the soldering station available for everyone.  Who wants to
spend every waking moment assembling boards?  :)

I had only a very small run of 20 or so planned on the Orch90 board anyway, and the more
new hardware that’s out there, the better for the community.

Anyway, looks nice!  :D

- Ed