[Coco] Glenside IDE + Multi-Pak + HDB-DOS

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Sep 12 11:01:40 EDT 2016

> On Sep 11, 2016, at 22:59, RETRO Innovations <go4retro at go4retro.com> wrote:
>
> Can someone point/link to the specific code section referencing the issue?

I've emailed Boisy to see if he can shed any light on the situation. The comment in question refers to a very old version of HDB-DOS, so this may be a non-issue. But I don't see the Glenside IDE specifically addressed in the later comments, so I'm hoping that Boisy can confirm whether the issue is still believed to exist.

For reference, I'm referring to the change log comments near the beginning of the hdbdos.asm source file, as found in Toolshed:

https://sourceforge.net/p/toolshed/code/ci/default/tree/hdbdos/hdbdos.asm

Lines 14-17 contain the comment referring to problems with the Glenside IDE.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/