[Coco] ROM Options for Glenside IDE, and a 3D-Printed Case

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Sep 10 13:03:26 EDT 2016

> On Sep 10, 2016, at 04:27, Pere <psergm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mark,
> I own a Glenside IDE and would like to get a case for it. Your designed 'barge'
> looks very nice.
> Is there any update concerning the CAD files, so that we could ask someone
> to print a small lot? May John Stronge could help the interested people in
> getting one like that!

Thanks for reminding me that I haven't shared the files yet. I just uploaded them to Thingiverse:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1763771

The design has some minor issues that other users may wish to address, so I included the STEP files in addition to the STL files.

I have plans to make a new CF card based version of the Glenside design with built-in ROM, to fit in the red SuperPak cases. I don't know how long it'll be until that one is available, but it's next on my list after completing my EEPROM pak design.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/