[Coco] IDE interface for coco? :)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Sep 8 10:48:32 EDT 2016

I have a SuperIDE I will be getting rid of, shortly. Everything is packed away right now as I had an unexpected move due to a rent hike, but as I start digging things out, I'll be eBaying stuff and I'll post about the items.

I should also have two KenTon SCSI interfaces and some SyQuest EZ135s drives and platters. As much as I would love to keep a collection, finances and storage aren't going to allow that. :(