[Coco] CoCoEPROMpak

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Fri Sep 2 00:43:26 EDT 2016

> On Sep 1, 2016, at 19:58, Ed Orbea <ed.orbea at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anybody know if Mark Blair still has some assembled EEPROMpaks? They
> occasionally appear on eBay, but I never needed one till now.

I only ever built three for my own use. All of the ones that have been on eBay have been made by other people. If you feel up to the task of making some for yourself, all of the design files are available:

https://github.com/NF6X/CoCoEPROMpak

I just bought a couple of those lovely red SuperPak cases, and my little CoCoEPROMpak appears to fit nicely.

I'm playing with an idea for a much better replacement for the CoCoEPROMpak, but I don't know yet how long it will be before it sees the light of day. It's one of a few projects that I'm juggling.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/