[Coco] Podcast player for CoCo2/3

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:50:51 EDT 2016

Yeah, your bandwidth is pretty horrible.  I'm not totally hip on if timing
matters on the spi drivers or not.  If there are no timing matters, it
should be doable... but may not be too practical.  The SDC gives access to
the underlaying FAT filesystem, allowing retrieval of directories,
mounting of images, etc... whereas a SD card is simply a blob of sectors.

Brett