[Coco] Vintage Computer Festival Midwest 11 Videos

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sat Oct 29 15:47:38 EDT 2016

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 01:27:29PM -0500, Melanie and John Mark Mobley wrote:
> Vintage Computer Festival Midwest 11 Videos:
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu3UDdi0llxiSaFKq-p5gYQ/videos
>
> Even Writght did a talk on "CoCo 2 Cartridge Development".

Evan Wright, actually...

For those interested, Evan has granted permission for me to produce his
game in cartridge form. I predict the price will be in the range of $25
or less for a boxed cartridge with an instruction card insert. Please
let me know if you would be interested in purchasing such a package.

John