[Coco] problems with super espectro

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Oct 28 09:31:16 EDT 2016

Tim
The uC and fpga are getting code updates. The PDN also gets enhancements, hardware based change.
 I fixed a minor border issue and the color selection resistors are being changed from the public version. These changes are hardware based and bring the output in compliance with the VGA specfication.
I am still in the process of developing the new uC code which configures the FPGA's pixel clock delay.
The display is near perect on all system configurations 86 and 87 gime versions.
Not all people have seen issues depending on how they use their adapter and what version of the GIME they have. The update is not mandatory. There are changes to the firmware and some select parts.There is also no charge for the service other than the postage in. I will cover the return postage. Sold many internationally and that can get expensive but it is worth the upgrade.
The version label on the bottom of the unit indicates the devices version.  If none then that is the intial release. There is only one customer's unit that has been upgraded at this point and still needs uC update.
In the future if any updates are required they should be field installed if user so chooses .
I will also be creating the manual and adding the documentation for the internal serial port for debug control.
Regards
Markwww.cloud9tech.com  mark at cloud9tech.com
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 7:15 AM, tim franklinlabs.com<tim at franklinlabs.com> wrote:     Mark,

  How can I find out what version is in mine? And can you just send me
  the updated files so I can "burn" it myself?

  -Tim

    On October 28, 2016 at 12:19 AM Mark Marlette