[Coco] MPI and NitrOS-9

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:17:59 EDT 2016

No twist on coco fdc.
5.25", if no select jumper or terminator, then this drive should be drive
0, on inside of cable.  Hopefully your 3.5 does have jumpers and a
term..make it drive 1, on the end of the cable.  You can usually get away
with no terminator, in my experiences.

driveselect as side select yields 6 max sides,  driveselect as well, a
driveselect, is only 4 sides.   So max three drives give you the most room.