[Coco] MPI and NitrOS-9

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Wed Oct 19 14:32:44 EDT 2016

Only 1 RS-232 Pak. The rest are drive controllers.

For my use, the SCII is kinda like killing a cockroach with a sledge hammer, so maybe it's too overkill for my uses. I'm not sure what (if any) daughter boards are installed (failing eyesight and arthritis prevent me from opening it).

And I found the manual.