[Coco] Items for sale

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Sun Oct 16 16:06:42 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I have collected numerous Color Computer items over the years and decided
to clean up shop a bit by listing some extra items I have.  I wanted to
give folks on this list an opportunity to review things first.  Whatever
remains will wind up on eBay.  Looking for reasonable/fair offers.
Shipping costs will be calculated as needed.

I can take pictures of anything here and send them via private email.

Please send me a private email (which is obtainable by list members) for
any questions, offers, etc..

All items were known to work last time I checked.

FD-501 Drive enclosure with 1 5.25” floppy drive (without blank plate)

FD-501 Drive enclosure with 1 5.25” floppy drive (with blank plate)

FD-501 Drive enclosure with 2 5.25” floppy drives

Disto Super Controller (all ROM banks populated with various DOS’s)

Disto Super Controller II (with serial, hard drive and parallel cables).
Power supply included.

Cloud-9 TC^3 SCSI Controller cartridge

2 FD-501 Disk Drive Controller cartridges

Color Computer Controller cartridge (26-3029)

Tandy Direct Connect Modem DCM-6.  Extra CAT-4 cable and power supply
included.

TelePak II cartridge with integrated 25 pin serial cable

Orchestra 90-CC Stereo Music Synthesizer cartridge

Speech Sound Cartridge

Color File cartridge

Color File II cartridge

Color Baseball cartridge

Super LOGO cartridge

Appliance & Light Controller cartridge

Football II cartridge

MC-10 16K RAM expansion module (with original box)

MC-10 16K RAM expansion module (without box)

TRS-80 Color Computer 2 w/64K and melted keyboard

Tandy Color Computer 3 with 512K upgrade

Empty Tandy Color Computer 3 case shell

Tandy Color Computer 3 keyboard with broken mylar

Radio Shack regular joystick with silver (metal) stick (26-3008)

Tandy CM-8 Monitor (with lower cover and works perfectly)

NEC Multisync color monitor (JC-1401P3A)

I have numerous books I still have to go through.  I'll post those soon.

Thanks!

-Ron