[Coco] Nick Marentes reviews and interviews

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 2 16:42:43 EDT 2016

Wow.

I guess you found the 50 bucks in the game packaging Steve.   :)

Seriously, thanks for your support Steve. You have definitely made a
difference to the CoCo gaming community with your videos.

And I wish to thank all the people who have supported my Pop*Star Pilot
project by pre-ordering a copy. I will begin posting the sold packages
from the beginning of November in time for Christmas.

Nick Marentes