[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast -- Episode 16 now available!

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 00:05:50 EDT 2016

John,

Thank you for letting us know.  Great Podcast as always.  Keep up the good
work and can't wait for next Podcast. :D

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |