[Coco] Working on Coco Files

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 17:47:32 EST 2016

Thanks Bill! I retried loading them in Internet Explorer and this worked fine. What I had not considered was the huge size of the magazines, around 140MB. I went back to the Chrome browser and retried, but nothing happened... at first. Then the blue horizontal progress bar started to appear and began to grow, very slowly.
It is still growing and will probably take around 10 minutes to complete, but looks like I just did not wait long enough for the PDF file to load. Again, thanks for following up. Salvador