[Coco] Coco keyboard for PC

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Mon Nov 28 15:31:10 EST 2016

Well the coco keyboard matrix is pretty easily exposed via that little
(and breakable) ribbon cable connector... you'd think with the proper
combination of resistor values, wired up to a PC joystick port, you
could probably find a way to have a unique joystick value returned for
each key pressed.  But that's a long way from a solution.  Don't think
anyone has tried coco keyboard on pc, always the other way around.

-RobertH