[Coco] cleaning keys

Mike Delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 22:30:45 EST 2016

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply I was soaking the entire keyboard.  I meant I
was popping the key caps off.  I was not going to soak the mylar.  I'm
aware that tap water is not pure and can contain chemicals that may inhibit
the connection between the 2 halves of the coco keyboard.  I'm just talking
about the key caps.  BTW  one of my friends runs a typewriter repair
company here in Toronto and one of his contacts runs a company that makes
custom key caps for typewriter replacement keys - should I look deeper for
possible coco key replacements?