[Coco] cleaning keys

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Nov 26 22:07:30 EST 2016

Given the delicate nature of the printed mylar circuit used in CoCo2 and
3 keyboards, I would avoid acid or caustic chemistry.  Warm slightly
soapy water followed with warm rinse water then flushing with denatured
alcohol might work.  Do the alcohol flushing outdoors away from any
sources of ignition.  Burning alcohol is almost invisible.
Bruce W.