[Coco] Working on Coco Files

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 10:21:59 EST 2016

Guillaume, the stuff that's on the coco.iso are (for the most part) already in the archives. It's a (old) collection of commercial software (RSDOS & OS) in disk images and we have 99% of it already archived. The oddball stuff that may not be in the archives are just "user variations" of things that are archived.
Also, very little of it is actually "master disks", but user modified (game saves already created, os9 boots with drivers for old hardware, ADOS already configured, etc). Only a small amount of the iso is original master disks.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com