[Coco] CoCoSDC and Extended ADOS3

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Fri Nov 18 15:34:35 EST 2016

Actually, it isn't. Those extra 10 bytes are the preamble and postamble
required by LOADM and don't actually get loaded to memory.

Still, even if the file was 10 bytes too long, that wouldn't affect the
"WRITE MEM" command which happens *after* the LOADM and works from data
in memory. It has no idea where those bytes came from.