[Coco] CoCoSDC and Extended ADOS3

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Fri Nov 18 13:46:38 EST 2016

Hi Art,

That's how I was treating it, but seem to be getting an FC error when
attempting to flash it to the CoCoSDC.

I do the following:

KILL MEM @7
CLEAR 200,&H4000
LOADM"EPROM.BIN"
WRITE MEM @7,&H4000,&HC000,16384-256

I get the following error:

?FC ERROR

Not sure what the issue is as the SYNTAX is correct.  I'm thinking it has
something to do with the addresses.

Mike Rowan brought up the binary header and footer information as being a
possible issue.

Thanks

-Ron