[Coco] reset behavior suggestions?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Nov 13 03:57:25 EST 2016

Oops, I see that my suggestion would require somehow intercepting the
reset routine in order to insert the check for a keypress.  Any way to
accomplish this?

I guess on a CoCo 3, you could perhaps use the secondary reset vector
at $FExx to vector to the keypress code, provided that that address
wasn't used by any of the cartridges you're emulating (which would
render the cartridge incompatible with the CoCo 3.)

Art