[Coco] *SLENB behavior?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Nov 10 15:01:56 EST 2016

What might be useful for the CART line is a register that would allow you to specify some or all of the CART lines to be always connected. The default would be the current switched behavior, but for a given slot if a certain bit were on, then that CART line would always be connected regardless of what MPI slot is currently selected.