[Coco] *SLENB behavior?

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Nov 9 22:45:01 EST 2016

Though I *think* I know the answer to this question, I'd like to get
more opinions on the behavior of *SLENB.  I assumed *SLENB is a signal
to be treated like RESETB.  Namely, the signal is weakly pulled high and
any number of devices can pull *SLENB low if needed to offer functionality.

The internal wiring of the 'G' line of the '138 to *SLENB with the 4.7K
pullup suggests this usage, but I've found a cartridge that appears to
hold *SLENB at an active high state, preventing other cartridges from
pulling the line low.

I thought I would check with others, since I am new here.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com