[Coco] Coco SDC Explorer 0.21
guillaume.major at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:56:16 EDT 2016
Coco SDC Explorer is now available for download!
I was tired of waiting for someone to come up with a GUI for the Coco SDC so
I decided to write one myself. I thought that the easiest way to get started
is by modifying an existing application to adapt it for the Coco SDC.
SideKick by Luis Antoniosi was a perfect candidate. He kindly gave me
permission to use SideKick's design and source code to develop my
SDCX is a file browser for the Coco SDC. It is compatible with the Coco 1, 2
and 3 and requires 32K.
- display content of the SD card
- create, rename and delete disk images and folders
- mount directories for multi-disks programs
- launch ML and BASIC programs
- detect and boot OS-9 disks
- fast disk selection by the first 4 letters
- sorted SDC directory listing
SHIFT-C: create disk
SHIFT-K: create directory
SHIFT-R: rename disk or directory
SHIFT-X: delete disk or directroy
SHIFT-M: mount directory (multi-disks programs)
SHIFT-F: refresh directory
SHIFT-H: show help
ENTER: launch program or boot disk
LEFT/RIGHT: Switch between windows
SHIFT-UP/DOWN : Page up/page down
[A-Z][0-9] : Select next file matching up to 4 characters typed quickly
(SDC directory only)
SDCX can mount directories with a disk set to support multi-disks programs.
Press SHIFT-M to mount a directory with a disk set. Files on the first disk
will appear in the right window.
Press SHIFT-F to refresh the directory list after switching disk with the
button on the Coco SDC.
- creates 35 tracks disks only (no SDF yet)
- can only delete empty directories (Coco SDC limitation)
- limit of 512 files per directory
You can download it from the Color Computer Archive:
I hope you will find this program useful. Please contact me if you find a
bug or have any suggestions.
More information about the Coco