[Coco] CoCo cartridge games available for order (Fahrfall, Xmas Rush, Follow CoCo!)

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon May 9 17:51:09 EDT 2016

Greetings,

I have had a number of folks contact me since CoCoFEST! asking about
ordering one or more of my games on cartridge.  This message is in
response to those requests.

I have three games available, each at it's own price point.  Every game
is in a brand new injection-molded cartridge case and uses a custom
PCB designed by me for this purpose.  Each is adorned with a colorful
label printed on vinyl and is shipped in a handsome red die-cut
cardboard box.

The boxes are similar to the boxes originally used by Tandy for
the same purpose, but these boxes have a solid front rather than a
large cut-out.  (I believe this makes them sturdier and less prone
to tearing when handled.)  A vinyl label matching the one on the
cartridge case is affixed to the front of the box, while the rear of
the box bears my "Retro Tinker" logo.

Along with the cartridge, inside each box is a colorful printed card
with simple instructions and a description of the corresponding game.
In addition, each box is protected by shrink-wrapped plastic.

Available games and prices are as follows:

	Title		Price (USD)
	-----		-----------
	Fahrfall	         40
	Xmas Rush	         30
	Follow CoCo!	         20

Shipping will be a separate charge dependent upon items ordered and
destination, of course.  I will accommodate international orders or
other special requests if possible -- please be gentle!

I am reachable via this address.  Please send me your order and
your mailing address.  Please do not send any payment until I have
confirmed your price with shipping-related charges and any other
applicable fees for special requests... :-)

I appreciate both your patronage and your patience!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209358499098755

John

P.S. Unfortunately, no "hang tag" is provided on the box... ;-)