[Coco] CocoLink232

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed May 4 23:03:28 EDT 2016

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I designed a Color Computer
compatible RS232 cartridge called CocoLink232.  It offers the following
features:

  * 100% compatible with Tandy and compatible RS232 cartridges
  * Fits in a regular game cart shell
  * Includes Sockmaster's RS232 mods
  * Supports additional speeds 57,600bps, 115,200bs, and 230,400bps
  * Additional speeds can be "locked" to support usage in older terminal
    programs that do not understand the newer bps rates.
  * Works in Coco 2 and 3, does not require +-12V to operate
  * Does not require additional register locations for usage
  * Can be configured to reside in 4 distinct locations in Coco memory map
  * TXD and RXD indicators
  * Jumpers for DSR/DCD swapping and RTS configuration
  * Design under Creative Commons (CC-BY-SA 4.0) and firmware under GPL
    v3.0

For those who do Facebook, I put a pic up:

https://www.facebook.com/go4retro/

I'll try to put some other pics up on go4retro.com when I get a chance.

Let me know if there is any interest in the project.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com