[Coco] My live stream files

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sun May 1 12:58:35 EDT 2016

I've moved all the live stream videos from Ustream to YouTube. You can
find them on my page:

https://www.youtube.com/user/lindnertim

They don't have any Ustreams ads, but now they'll have YouTube Ads. :)
Not bad for free services. I especially liked the Ustream iPad App.
Things that "just work" are really appreciated.

I also have them for download. Everyone is free to use them for any
project they might be useful for. But, please, no whole-sale
freebooting.

http://www.macmess.org/downloads/2016%20CoCo%20Fest%20Live%20Stream%20%231.m4v
http://www.macmess.org/downloads/2016%20CoCo%20Fest%20Live%20Stream%20%232.m4v
http://www.macmess.org/downloads/2016%20CoCo%20Fest%20Live%20Stream%20%233.m4v
http://www.macmess.org/downloads/2016%20CoCo%20Fest%20Live%20Stream%20%234.m4v
http://www.macmess.org/downloads/2016%20CoCo%20Fest%20Live%20Stream%20%235.m4v
http://www.macmess.org/downloads/2016%20CoCo%20Fest%20Live%20Stream%20%236.m4v
http://www.macmess.org/downloads/2016%20CoCo%20Fest%20Live%20Stream%20%237.m4v
http://www.macmess.org/downloads/2016%20CoCo%20Fest%20Live%20Stream%20%238.m4v
http://www.macmess.org/downloads/2016%20CoCo%20Fest%20Live%20Stream%20%239.m4v

It totals about 2.2 Gb.

It's interesting that video #6 has a CONTENT ID flag because of
commercial song you can hear.

It's another one of those pop love songs, very sweet. The singer is
really putting it out there for someone that is important to him.

tim lindner

"Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."