[Coco] toolshed beta release

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Thu Mar 24 14:37:24 EDT 2016

I had a look at the project's page and am interested enough that I would like to download the source. I clicked on the link that takes me to the "Code" tab and found s "Build" folder dated roughly 5 days ago (as of Mar 24, 2016) by Tormod. I clicked on that and found two more folders:  unix and win32; however, the win32 folder has the following note: "[db76c9] build/win32 is deprecated...". Is this the folder that I should be downloading? Or is there a different procedure for downloading the source. I seldom visit sourceforge pages, so I at a loss how to navigate the project's pages and select the appropriate resource to download. Bottom line: Help please <g>. Salvador