[Coco] CCR-82 Cassette Player - BELTS info

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 00:05:38 EDT 2016

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:37 PM, Rogelio Perea <os9dude at gmail.com> wrote:

> Finally got a chance to open one of my CCR-82 tape machines, motor spins
> (whirr clearly heard) but no action on the capstan nor the well drive
> spindles... the bels are done for.
>
> The recorder has three belts in there, the diameters I got were:
>
> Main belt (from motor to capstan flywheel): 68mm / square profile 2mm wide
>
> Drive belt (from capstan flywheel to reels drive): 46mm / square 1.5mm wide
>
> Counter belt: 29mm / square 1mm wide

​That is cool :D  I know I had posted in the past when I ordered my belts.
Though I only ordered the belts related to the main drives and I did not
bother with the counter as that was least important to me.  That is a nice
thing though to have a place near by that carries tape drive belts.  Here
where I am there isn't any place that carries such things.​