[Coco] ULTIMSDC -- My first attempt at an "ultimate" CoCoSDC image

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Mar 17 19:47:33 EDT 2016

To get DriveWire support under my NitrOS9 vhd, after booting into NitrOS9, type:

load drivewire_mods

You should then be able to use all the features of your DriveWire server. If you type:

dir /dd/CMDS

You should see a number of other files ending in _mods. These are all loadable driver modules and can be loaded the same way.