[Coco] ULTIMSDC -- My first attempt at an "ultimate" CoCoSDC image

Travis Poppe travispoppe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:17:43 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Last month, I mentioned it would be cool to have a ready-to-go image for
an SD card (for use with the CoCoSDC) that contains most everything the
CoCo 3 has to offer, without need to download, extract, transfer, test,
and organize individual disk images.

I'm making available my first attempt at this in hopes it will be
useful. It is by no means complete or fully tested, but there plenty of
things that ought to work with minimal effort.

Nearly everything in this image was publicly sourced from the Color
Computer Archive (a wonderful resource), but do please contact me if
there's something in here that ought to be removed for copyright
reasons.

I intend to revise this SD image over time and weed out problems, as
well as add things to it. It's mostly RS-DOS and bootable OS9 disks, but
in the future, I plan to include fully functioning NitrOS9 VHD images.

Compressed, it weighs in at about 58MB -- uncompressed, close to 300MB.

A handful of things that were not intuitively easy to organize may be
missing here, but huge chunk of the image ought to be useful and ready
to go.

http://europa.lickwid.net/cocosdc/

The image is compressed in a tar/gz format, which can be extracted by
most platforms. If you're having trouble, try "7-Zip," which is freely
available here: http://www.7-zip.org/

Hope this is fun and useful for some of you.

Best regards,
--
Travis Poppe
IRC: tlp on irc.freenode.net