[Coco] Tape emulation

Barry Nelson Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Mar 16 16:29:29 EDT 2016

Looks like your spell checker mangled my name. Oh well. Anyway, any app that can record audio should do the trick, I’ve used a few different ones.

>        David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com  <mailto:coco%40maltedmedia.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BCoco%5D%20Tape%20emulation&In-Reply-To=%3CCAHW2jkBXF%3Du1OmgSPxt%3DSthH9zYP0M-aP4YQMVJz36RcgTaWkQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
Wed Mar 16 15:54:10 EDT 2016

>        On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Barry Nelson <

Ø  This cable (or a similar one) gives you a microphone input jack to your
Ø  phone. You can then connect your cell phone to the CoCo’s cassette output.
Ø  http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Splitter-Cable-1-to-2-Earphone-Mic-Splitter-cable-For-iPhone-CTIA-Standards-Compatible/1665514562.html
>         >
>         >
>         >
Ø  I find this more convenient than using a computer.