[Coco] IDE interfaces

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:17:16 EDT 2016

I wrote that article about 2 years ago. Here are some other pics of MiniIDE:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/PrototipoMiniIDE

The initial idea was to create a mass storage device to use with the
Prológica CP-400, that has a very small slot compartment if compared to the
CoCo. The project was based on the original Glenside interface that I
loaned to Victor Trucco for the project.
On that time, we preferred to use TTL components because CPLD is not easy
to find on brazilian market and Victor also had problems with several that
he imported for another project and came with defect.
We made about 100 interfaces and all of them were sold.

Daniel