[Coco] Using toolshed decb for the first time

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Mar 14 08:34:54 EDT 2016

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 10:51:27 +0100
Tormod Volden <lists.tormod at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Tony Cappellini wrote:
> > When I use the following command
> > decb dir edtasm++.dsk
> >
> > dir: error 215 opening 'edtasm++.dsk'
> > dir: error 215 opening 'edtasm++.dsk'
> >
> > is displayed
>
> I think you just need to add a comma after the disk image name.
>

> > When I use the following command
> > ./decb list edtasm++.dsk,TRANSFER.BAS
> >
> > garbage is displayed
>
> Is it really garbage, or tokenized BASIC in a binary format? .BAS
> files are not plain text files.
>
> Tormod

Tony:

    If is IS tokenized basic, ./decb list -t edtasm++.dsk,TRANSFER.BAS
will de-tokenize it for viewing.

    All (?) the decb commands (and decb itself) will print help if
given no file names.

decb
    will list all available commands

decb list
    will show it's options

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Live dangerously.  Build your cities on the slopes of Vesuvius.
		--Friedrich Nietzsche