[Coco] Flash updated Dragon DOS into SDC... help!

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:15:10 EST 2016

Hi Rogelio,
If you have my last VDK file (something like "DW42 v0.25.03
SDC-Updater.VDK"),
it should be a 184k disk, ready to work an a Dragon.
You don't need to use the CoCo any more to flash a bank for your Dragon.
You could simply copy the VDK in the root of your card using  ashort name,
for
instamnce "INSTALLER.VDK"
Then you mount it:
SDRIVE1,"INSTALLER"
And issue a DIR command to see the VDK contents
There should be a basic program: "UPDBANK.BAS" and the file "UPD2503.BIN"
You run the BAS and choose the desired bank where the program will install
the new extender version ... that's all!

Hope it helps

cheers
pere

PS If you don'thave that disk,  drop me an email and I will send it to you