[Coco] Version 0.1.20 of CMOC C-like compiler released

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 00:28:05 EST 2016

Pierre, I could possibly be a little help on the OS9 implementation of CMOK as I have worked on various parts of the OS9 C compiler through the years. My only problem is I have too many Coco related projects going on as it is and I don't know if I have time to work in another. I work in OS9 C in all my Coco projects, some of which are pretty extensive.
I may download the sources and maybe make some suggestions from time to time if that's ok. I'd love to see a cross-compiler for OS9 C. We've needed one for a long time.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com