[Coco] SDC rename command

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:52:27 EST 2016

The SDC's rename command is the odd parameter duck out, no?  My YA-DOS
doesn't fair well with the rename command either.  sending the target
filename requires another buffer xfer.

Brett M Gordon
On Mar 3, 2016 10:33 PM, "Barry Nelson" <barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com>
wrote:

I hate when I forget to change the subject line.

Instead of , or in addition to sdir and sdrive, could we include my sdc
command? It does everything sdrive and sdir do, and then some.

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Utilities/Coco%20SDC%20Utilities%20(Barry%20Nelson)%20(OS-9).zip

Help entry

@SDC
Usage: sdc [0|1] [-|SDC command]

The 0 or 1 parameter is optional and defaults to 0.
It indicates the SDC device number.

The SDC commands are string formated as follows:

"-"           - list mounted images
"M:filename"  - mount an image
"N:filename"  - create an image
"D:dirname"   - change directory
"L:dirname"   - print directory
"K:dirname"   - make a directory
"X:name"      - delete a file or directory

If no letter and colon are entered, L: is added to list a directory.

The SDC hardware also supports a Rename command (R:), however this command
is
NOT supported by this program at this time.