[Coco] More sneak peeks

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:22:10 EDT 2016

I finally read the cs8900 data sheet.  Is there still the option of mapping
in packet ram?  I must admit that the Fuzix implications of mapping out
0xc000 scares me a bit...but I think there's a way to handle that - not
sure it's worth it just for interrupts.  I can't picture the outb inb
interface being horribly slower than mapped memory.

-brett