[Coco] An inside look at producing the COCOVGA

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:33:43 EDT 2016

Hi Tim,

There are some Chinese fabricators doing stainless steel stencils very affordably.

For the stencil in the video, I used this guy, through eBay.  Very easy to deal with.
$20 for the stencil, including shipping.  Not much more framed.  Pretty amazing deal really,
almost makes me consider them for some prototype boards.

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMT-Stainless-Steel-Stencil-Laser-Cut-Production-Free-Shipping-/222187093666?hash=item33bb61fea2:g:bS0AAOSwd4tULQB9>

- Ed