[Coco] Dorsett Educational Tapes

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 00:05:55 EDT 2016

I didn’t  hear the podcasts, but did read a little from searches on Dorsett and the
Atari version educational tapes.  There was mention of a special cartridge
needed to make use of the tapes in some of what I read, so it would make
sense that something similar would be needed with the CoCo version
as you suspect.

Without knowing what that hardware was, what can be done?

- Ed