[Coco] Versions of the DoodleBug cartridge.

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Jul 14 14:29:09 EDT 2016

I am about to flash one of them, not sure which one I want to do though. I have tried all three in VCC, two appear to have different color sets from the third one. Your comment seems to tell me this was not a very common cartridge, so it may never have been released? I was hoping someone might know something about the history and origin of these versions.