[Coco] VCC configuration discussion

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Jul 11 09:19:55 EDT 2016

Well, I did find this:
https://www.playonlinux.com/en/
It doesn't exactly create a Linux application like WineBottler creates a Mac application, but it does manage Windows applications running under Linux using Wine. Not quite the same, but close. It is still different from WineBottler on Mac though, because that creates a standalone application that does not require a separate installation of Wine or WineBottler to run, as they are bundled into the created application.