[Coco] Long lasting LiIon 9V battery - standard 9V case...

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Mon Jul 4 10:42:38 EDT 2016

I took a quick look to see if replacement NiMh cells were available to rebuild the Tandy LT 1400 battery pack someone asked about (sent them a private e-mail), as they can replace NiCad and last longer, also use same charger. Found them.

These guys also have a LiIon 9V battery that will last a long time! Kind of pricey at $7.90 + shipping each, but have a 20 year shelf life and last 2.5-10 times an alkaline 9V (depending on load). Interesting... might be good for electronics projects that could use a bit more life but no more room for a larger or more batteries. I know lots of guys here tinker with electronics.
9 volt transistor radio batteries in lithium thionyl chloride

|   |
| 9 volt transistor radio batteries in lithium thionyl chl...Primary Lithium Batteries 9 volt snap style for instrumentation |
|  |
| View on www.powerstream.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |