[Coco] ROM Cart registers

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat Jan 30 22:21:56 EST 2016

On 1/30/2016 6:26 PM, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
> Jim,
>
> For the SuperIDE, you can find this information in the online manual:
>
> http://www.cloud9tech.com
Yep, I have an offline copy I pulled and read.  That's where I
determined the bank was at ff59.  And, looking at it now, I found the
place where it noted that the flash programming bit is bit 7 of $ff59.

What's unclear is how the SuperIDE/MinFlash handles a 32kB ROM, if at all.

It appears there is a jumper on the unit that selects whether a reset
will reset the FBSR.

It *appears* based on a note on page 19 that a read of $ff59 does *NOT*
show whether the FLASH Programming bit is on or off.

Jim