[Coco] clearing memory for other uses

Jason M oleribus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:23:52 EST 2016

Yes, exactly, no plans to use anything in basic.

Am i correct in thinking that there is roughly 2k of memory at the top of
the 4th high-res page that is not used for video when in 320x200x16 mode?

I'm thinking of setting up mmu map 0 and map 1 to both have page 4 in the
same slot. That way even when I'm not drawing I can expect things to be in
memory in that high 2k.

BTW, I'm targeting this for a CoCo3 w/ 128K.