[Coco] MPI Updates

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat Jan 30 00:30:01 EST 2016

On 1/29/2016 8:14 PM, John Strong wrote:
> I made it known at the last CocoFest that I would be interested in making cases for the new MPI.
>
> Jim, contact me if you are interested.
>    John Strong

I understand.  I am still working on the PCB design (it needs a relay on
board to alow turning on or off the unit), and I don't know what that
will require in the PCB.

But, I can provide the current measurements and send a board populated
with edge connectors if you want to try a design.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com