[Coco] clearing memory for other uses

Jason M oleribus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:38:07 EST 2016

Sorry if this is a double post, I originally posted this morning as a
followup to Robert's question asking if it is possible to disable SECB on a
coco3, but it doesn't look like it went through ...

Along these same lines, what else could be cleared out to make the most
room for game program and data ?

I came across this nobasic.c program (
http://perso.b2b2c.ca/sarrazip/dev/nobasic.c) which made me start to wonder
what else could go ...

I'm planning to use high res graphics so I know (think) i need those 4 8k
pages - and I think I read there are some things in the top end of of
memory that are necessary - is everything else fair game ?

thanks,
JasonM