[Coco] MPI Updates

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Fri Jan 29 15:47:02 EST 2016

   Yep, I will have a working version by CocoFest (need to reserve my
   room...)

   The only issue I see with the current solution:

     * The SND line.  The digital data is bleeding over onto the SND line,
       and I have tried to minimize it, to no avail.  Suggestions for help
       there are appreciated.  I have tried cutting the traces on the PCB
       and routing the line separately, but it's not making much of a
       difference (I thought maybe I should use a separate line for the
       SND data).
     * On an 8 pos unit, if such a thing is marketed, the slide switch
       only handles selecting the bottom 4 slots.  I *might* be able to
       find an 8 pos switch, but if not, then it means only 2 slots
       (assuming most people have a CocoSDC in 3 or 4 or a SuperIDE in 3
       and a Floppy Controller in 4 can be selected from the switch.  (The
       rest can be software selected)

   Jim

     On January 29, 2016 at 10:59 AM Lee Patterson <lee at 8bitcoder.com>