[Coco] Howdy

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 01:03:10 EST 2016

Salvador, no, you don't have uninstall your old Vcc (unless you want to) the new version will install to a new directory, or you can install it to any directory you want, just change the directory at the prompt in the installer.You can even have it install over the old one, but I wouldn't advise it as the new VCC will not run properly using an old "vcc.ini" file, and it doesn't use the "keymap.ini" anymore.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com