[Coco] 512K required for most Coco3 games?

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Jan 22 10:18:31 EST 2016

Steve,
As Gary has indicated but also your better games require 512K. Games like Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong remix, to name a few and other assorted utilities.
If you every go in to NitrOS-9 it is always better to have more RAM.

The Triad 512K SRAM upgrade runs 90% cooler than traditional DRAM CoCo3 512K upgrades.

A win...win for you and your CoCo!!!
Contact via my email below if you are interested.
Regards,
Mark Marlette
 http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com